Hey yeah we have some really cool stuff planned for Womens Group this Semester our main project is trying to network with the community to organise a Reclaim the Night march for the Wellington community.
Look forward to meeting you Kim Dobson Ps if you cant find the womens room feel free to shoot me a txt on 0272093890
Is the Women's Group an already established thing or is it just starting up?
ReplyDeleteIt's an established thing :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow I hadn't heard about it. If anyone can go then I think I will go along to that. Thanks for replying :)
ReplyDeleteHey yeah we have some really cool stuff planned for Womens Group this Semester our main project is trying to network with the community to organise a Reclaim the Night march for the Wellington community.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to meeting you
Kim Dobson
Ps if you cant find the womens room feel free to shoot me a txt on 0272093890