Tuesday 13 July 2010

A day in the life

Gosh it's been busy lately.

First there's been all the polishing my Internal Chastity Orb, whilst Reflexively Bowing In The Direction Of Walled-In Feminist Orthodoxy. Gotta keep up my status as a Mysterious Gift From Heaven, so no one mistakes me for anything other than the Incubator I truly am.

And in between all that and Training Men To Be Predators, I've been trying to help Giovanni fix his watch, which is somewhat bizarrely stuck on 19:68. Poor fellow, although not as poorly as that guy whose Patroniser Is Set To Stun.* (Don't worry, I am exercising General Prudence when dealing with menfolk, not to mention Basic Self-Defence 101.)

It's With Sadness that I accept that I can't fit in the time to Give Dudes Vasectomies In Satan's Honour. Maybe tomorrow.


*Props to G privately for that one.

1 comment:

Boganette said...

Iternal Chastity Orb is amazing. And can't you just fit in just one vasectomy? Satan will be angry if he doesn't get his daily offering!