- Is any body else feeling a bit, well, icky, about TVNZ's Burying Brian? Seems to me if it was a man murdering his spouse and covering it up it would never have made it to air, or at least not as an attempt at comedy.
- Particularly given the whole Veitch thing, which Lita has a fantastic post on, dealing to Holmes' latest
advert for the Veitchy Is The Victim Association (VITVA)column. - Babies are bad for your back.
- Tonight is July's regular Drinking Liberally event for Auckland - London Bar (cnr Queen and Wellesley Sts), 7.30pm, Wed 23rd July. The guest speaker fell over (not literally) so it is a mix and mingle, and a fab opportunity to meet new people who share your politics.
Pages
▼
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Hodgepodge
This post is a mosaic of bits and pieces that I wanted to mention but I don't have the time for a whole post on any of them. I am going to shamelessly imitate Martha's winning bullet point style...
Babies are super bad for your back. And your knees.
ReplyDeletexox
I so wanted to stop commenting on the Veitch story and let the law do its thang, but that crusty mad coot Holmes just will not let it go.
ReplyDeleteI think he is nervous as hell that his own shiz will be outted and he will be treated just as 'poorly'. Whatevs, I just want him to shut the hell up - surely Tony does too?!
I totally agree with the Burying Brian comment! Some things are just more socially acceptable one way than another, probably because it's less close to reality.
ReplyDelete