Pages

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The Odds & Ends Drawer

As always, feel free to add your reading recommendations in comments, including promoting your own posts :-)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link round-up, Julie. You prompted me to go and re-read Giovanni's excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decided I didn't want to link to a post that was so outrageously stupid :)

    Great round-up though Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've posted a respone to John Bernstein, who is currently attacking feminists for retreating to the hearth over on the Liberation blog. I'm still sifting through the intellectual basis for my considerable anger at being put in a neo-liberal box and I'd appreciate any comments readers have to make.
    http://lettersfromwetville.blogspot.com/2010/02/furious.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We have shut down comments for now.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.