Pages

Friday, 30 July 2010

Recent comments broken

Sorry folks, the Recent Comments section of the side-bar appears to be displaying incredibly old comments (almost a year old), so I've put it down to only showing one comment until I can either fix it or it comes right of it's own accord.

In the meantime, it's worth noting that the current posts have attracted a bit of comment action over the last few days:

5 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to us and NZ Conservative (we're all Blogger sites). I got it working properly again by specifying a minimum date in the feed URL - try adding this string to whatever URL you're using now:

    &published-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Milt says use the minimum date


    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?fid=560150c7de90329d00048c8edaea0a2d&hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PM, that's very wonderful of you.

    Sadly I just tried it and it didn't work, but I will have another fiddle over the weekend and see if I'm just doing it wrong. Which is highly likely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Andrei, will have a looksie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that there's action on the Abortion Law Reform thread. :-) It's mostly just Prosaic and some 'anonymous' commenter, who I think is probably Prosaic, but I'm not sure, talking to hirself, refusing to engage with the original post, and being notably dishonest about hir motivation. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

We have shut down comments for now.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.