Wednesday 21 May 2008

Spreading the word - the Down Under Feminists Carnival

Cross posted on In a Strange Land

Oh my! Sisters-in-ANZACs, this is what we have been waiting for. Lauredhel, of the inimitable Hoydens, has announced the first Down Under Feminists Carnival, and she's asking for submissions. The carnival will be held every month, with submissions closing at the end of the month, and the carnival appearing sometime in the first week of the following month.

The submission form is here.

Submit!

My guess is that Lauredhel is looking for volunteers to host the carnival too. Should you feel so inclined, and I certainly do, you could let her know, even just by a comment thread in the post announcing the first ever Down Under Feminists Carnival.

Bewdy!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for putting this up Deborah, what a great idea! Maybe we can play host one day?

Deborah said...

That's what I thought too, Julie. Might be easiest if one of us volunteers to take it on. I've already volunteered for it at IASL, but I'd be very happy to volunteer to do another one at THM, depending on how Lauredhel goes with getting volunteers to host.