Friday 6 June 2008

bfm interview on the Lisa ad on Monday

For those following the saga about the ALAC advert known as "Lisa", bfm (95 FM in Auckland) is doing a story on the issue on Monday's The Wire, between 12noon and 2pm. I've just done an interview for it and they are also talking to the ALAC CEO and someone from the ASA. There will be a podcast available after the show on Monday, so hopefully I'll be able to put a link up to it on Monday afternoon. I'm a bit nervous about it, I just hope I made sense.

I haven't heard back from the ASA and as the clock is ticking on making an appeal I'm going to follow that up on Monday. Hopefully I'll also finalise the questions to email to ALAC then too, so please do add any feedback you have over the weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent way to put the pressure on, Julie :) Best of luck, although from your writing I'm sure you will do fine. Looking forward to that link. :)

stargazer said...

you go girl! i'm sure you did really well, and looking forward to hearing it.

Julie said...

Thanks guys. I did a pre-recorded interview today, rather than a live one on Monday during the show, as I was a bit worried Wriggly might start adding his 2c and that would be awkward if it was live. As it was he slept like the proverbial :-)

Bomber said...

Very good points raised Julie