- Lies offers short reviews of some of the offerings at the Film Festival this year.
- Lyn has been added to the line-up at the Aucklandista.
- Anne Else tries to find some optimism in the Veitch story.
- Joe calls Labour out on their complicity in work-for-the-dole structures.
- Megan Rose records Moeraki on a wintry day, in pics.
- QoT has a conversation with cartoonist Mike Moreu, about how unfunny she finds his work.
- barvasfiend makes a case for calling Cactus Kate a hypocrit over her stance on the Tony Veitch stuff.
- Ana advertises a protest this weekend in Auckland to mark Condolezza Rice's visit to the Queen City.
- Lindsay Mitchell considers political candidacy.
- Make Tea Not War shares a bad bad bad poem she has penned about people on the internet.
- Miss Philipa Bean teaches us all how to eat alone.
- Anjum meets an American.
- Ruth turns her attention to the delightful Mr Holmes and his honourable defence of his friend. /sarcasm
- Hannah chronicles her adequate consumption.
- Emma reports on the impact that attempts to clean up online child pornography are having on online adult erotica.
- Frog looks at the rarity of women leaders in business, in the context of the difference this may make to greener decision-making.
Wahine Toa by Hannah
You bet I get what I deserve by ghetsuhm
Apologies for the scarcity of livejournal hosted blogs on the Blogroll. I struggled for a little while to get my head around which URL is the actual blog, how to subscribe to the feed, etc, and I think I've worked it out now, but I'm playing catch-up on adding bloggers. If you are an NZ woman blogger who uses livejournal, and you're not already on the blogroll, you might want to add your blog in comments, or email me, and I'll sort it.