- ghetsuhm has been watching Star Trek (old skool stylez) and has some observations.
- Ana from Spare Room has the video of Bronagh Key's comments on being married to a forex trader in the 1980s.
- Hannah shares her input to a local breastfeeding promotion plan in her region.
- Meganwegan examines the media coverage of a brawl in the Women's NBA.
- Anjum is concerned that despite the Reserve Bank lowering their interest rate, the Big Banks may not follow suit and pass on lower rates to their customers.
- Cactus Kate considers marriage as a good career move for women, as long as they marry "up."
- Kakariki tells us about the women in her neighbourhood who are actively supporting the local community centre with their craftivism.
- barvasfiend regales us with tales of her mission to find a word processing programme that works well with lots of lots of words.
- Louise chronicles her favourite craft and food places in London.
- Ana from Whenua Fenua Enua Vanua has a round-up and commentary on the welcome Condolezza Rice received in our fair land recently.
- Jess looks at the policy direction the British Tories are taking with the aim of making working class men better marriage material.
- Kate Harding reviews Mamma Mia from a feminist perspective.
- bluemilk responds to my query about blogging about your children and whether it's good or bad.
- George lists his disappointments in relation to Labour.
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
at 7:32 am by Julie
Ulp, full again!
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer