- suzievesper looks at Green Cabs as an alternative for her taxi-using workplace.
- Simon Pound announces National's policy on female leadership, as they attempt to foil Labour's points of difference at every turn.
- Alex has a round-up of some of the Big Blog coverage of English's mis-speak and the National Party conference, but sadly misses Anjum's excellent post on the matter.
- Frogblog has two posts relating to their MP Metiria Turei; the first is about restorative justice and Bailey Kurariki, and the second is the launch of the Greens' youth policy with some frank confessions on Metiria's part.
- disturbed-kiwi reviews The Dark Knight (spoilerific) and has some reservations about the under-use of Maggie Gyllenhaal.
- Dancer shows she cares about the gender pay gap, while Steve is sickened by Key's casual sexism.
- Lies shares an astonishing collection of tea cosies.
- Dr Sapna considers the film festival, India's democracy, the world's obesiance to the USA, and what stories are yet to come.
- Anne Else worries about money.
- Nat went to a political debate, with real live politicians, and came away horrified.
- Phoebe Fletcher examines the Chinese government's attempts to control the image we form of China from the Olympics.
- Lindsay Mitchell reckons National isn't enough like Act for her liking.
New to the blogroll:
Gblog by various Green party members, including suzievesper
Beehive Buzz by Alex Marret
Tumeke have added Phoebe Fletcher to their team
Dr Sapna (thanks to Anjum for bringing this one to my attention)
Motueka News Online: The Blog by Kate Kennedy
Homepaddock by Ele Ludemann
Aotearoa: a wider perspective by Evelyn Gilbert (travellerev)
Gman inc which includes female blogger political_valley
a little tune from my reverie by the girl with the blue blue heart
And Ari, where are you?