- The ex-expat writes about her Labour agnosticism this election, and Idiot/Savant and homepaddock respond.
- Shannon Breen has a guest post up at bluemilk about motherwork and the status of stay-at-home mums.
- Jeanette Fitzsimmons examines the media preoccupation with the Winniebox* and what is not getting covered as a result.
- jafapete replies to queries from journalist John Drinnian about the conflicts of working for the Herald and being an EPMU member at the same time.
- kakariki has some great ideas and links for those looking to walk a little more lightly on our planet with their gift giving.
- Cactus Kate considers the options for the Law Society in regards to a certain Mr Rickards.
- Anjum explains what Ramadan means for her and why she therefore won't be blogging much over the next month.
- Queen of Thorns untangles the language mangling efforts of those who want the right to hit their kids returned.
New to the blogroll:
Fibracious by joannaspratt
A Room of My Own by strawbrie.jam (Brie Jessen)
Up Front by Emma Hart
roarprawn by bustedblonde
Sahm feminist by Azlemed
Helen Squared by littlegemsession and helenstripysock
Leaf, probably by Shannon Steven
The Dropkicks including Megan
Thanks to those who contacted me to let me know about blogs by NZ women who weren't already on the list.
* Winniebox appears to have been coined by Joe Hendren and I think it's a beautiful thing.