- barvasfiend reflects on Key's victory and the reality for New Zealanders who have shifted to Australia.
- Amy has the goss on comfortable high heels.
- sophie considers the Scottish response to their abortion rate.
- Anjum was at the US embassy for the American election party.
- the ex-expat is annoyed.
- amandaw writes about the reality of the hard work of being sick. Hat-tipped to lauredhel of the Hoydens.
- Nikki has a very cool graphic representation of Newtown's election night results.
- ludditejourno points out that the attractiveness of our Prime Minister wasn't an area of discussion when Lange or Muldoon were in charge.
- anarkaytie responds to critics of the Greens' election campaign.
- Carol gives her views on Chris Trotter's post-election column and his assertions Labour lost because of a "crisis of masculinity".
- bluemilk has some girl dolls that actually look like real girls.
- Anne Else is also annoyed.
- Here's something that may annoy you - the largely misogynist response from ad agencies when asked to create an advertising campaign to promote homosexuality.
- And finally, regular readers who are familiar with the shall we say "difficulties" The Hand Mirror has had with Trotter in his blogging incarnation, may be interested to know that he and blog-mate Matthew Hooton have both decided to vacate Blogland.