- Make Tea Not War considers an online discussion of which is the harder job: wife or mother.
- And Emma Hart responds with her own thoughts on the matter.
- Maia begins her consideration of the nexus of her own politics, between her views on violence against women and the prison system.
- Lita has the yummiest stationery I've ever seen.
- Russell Brown eviscerates Bill Ralston's inaccurate column on domestic violence.
- Anita looks at how the politics around s59 got so damn murky.
- Lauredhel has some really quite simply absurd shoes.
- The F-Word offers a guest blog spot on the experience of a woman protester (one of only two) at the Israeli embassy recently.
- Anne Else has a magic fridge.
- Queen of Thorns discovers the existence of the Magical Sexual Assault Pixies.
- sas has a great farewell cartoon to George W Bush.
- Pablo writes about Hillary Clinton's appointment as Secretary of State.
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
at 9:57 am by Julie
Trying to get a bit more regular with these again, after the spasmodicness of the last few months:
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer