- Martha gives the world the birth story of her lovely new daughter.
- Maia has been a busy bee providing much Joss Whedon-related writing, particularly about his new series The Dollhouse.
- The Zen Peacekeeper receives a letter from Afghanistan and muses on gratitude.
- Paul Litterick has some interesting links, and commentary, about various matters of child crime and justice.
- Make Tea Not War has reviewed recipe book Ladies, a Plate (and made ice cream!)
- Anarkaytie was at the Tamil protest that the media snubbed.
- Deborah discusses some pertinent questions about parenting, including at what age you'd let your child play in your yard unaccompanied.
- Meganwegan shares 31 things she has learnt in her 31 years of existence.
- Emma Hart has been writing some great stuff in her (relatively) new spot at Public Address; I give you her post about women's cricket (much more interesting than I'm making it sound) and romance novels (ditto).
- barvasfiend explains about bushfires, from her vantage point of being a Kiwi living in Oz.
- Anjum writes about the plight of our community law centres, which are facing possible extinction as their funding has been cut.
- Lew looks at the practicalities of a four-day working week, and whether National has really thought this one through.
- Sophie considers clothes and modesty and practicality.
- sas has some amazing hand pictures.
- Luddite Journo examines the NZ section of a UN report on human trafficking.
- Harvest Bird is keeping track of the evolution of her wedding.
- Paradoxical Cat reports on the wonderings of Tabby, re: SIS file's and the contents therein.
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
at 11:31 am by Julie
Again I've been remiss. Again I apologise. Again I present to you a whole pile of linky love to engage you, enrage you, and generally be a useful procrastination tool.
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer