- Violet anticipates a return to resentment if she works full time and her partner has to pick up the housework.
- Deborah reviews Black Dust Dancing, which sounds awesome.
- Dancer reproduces and comments on an article about the slow death of the quality chick flick.
- Art and My Life has some bad mugs and some good street art.
- Jordan reckons National's approach to ACC is indicative of a broader strategy to decommision the welfare state.
- Heather Hapeta considers one of the few reasons to upgrade to a Dame.
- Megan Rose is looking forward to swapping back to the man=breadwinner woman=homemaker model.
- Stevedore argues that the Greens are more than one woman.
- Anjum is on holiday in Malaysia and doesn't feel out of place.
- Homepaddock has a Bo Peep recipe with pictures.
- barvasfiend doesn't hate sharks.
- Lew has engaged in an email conversation with David Garrett about prison rape and related matters.
- Blue Milk has a short yet thought-provoking post about the images of people advertising uses.
- Make Tea Not War postulates that Mamma Mia is all about baby-boomer lady wish-fulfillment.
- Luddite Journo considers New Zealand's chances in the Cricket World Cup. Anne-Marie blogs on a similar theme too.
- Pretty Pretty Pretty has news that will bring sugary fluttery feelings to the hearts of cupcake lovers in the nation's capital.
- Kakariki reports on her time in Hamilton earlier this month, including photos of a great exhibition she went to and a run-down of the talk she gave on radical craftivism.
- Azlemed contributes to Blue Milk's series on feminist motherhood.
- The Paradoxical Cat decides Dunedin Hospital's art gallery is actually not bad.
- jo's squirrelling is rather inspiring.
Tuesday, 17 March 2009
at 7:15 am by Julie
Something of a bumper edition this week!
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer