- Rocky gives a great, albeit depressing, summary of the policy changes National have made which are detrimental to women.
- The Yes Vote campaign site has recently listed some of the blog support they are getting.
- Lew covers the upheld complaint against TVNZ's Breakfast, regarding lack of balance in an interview of the Sensible Sentencing Trust's Garth McVicar. Breakfast isn't doing too well in the ol' complaint department lately...
- Anita has written a ripper of a post on the value of adult community education.
- James eviscerates an odd article in the Herald today about the drop in the number of abortions.
- Deborah picks up on the media treatement of some "men prefer curves" research.
- Sophie considers the impact of abstinence-only sex ed.
- Anne reports on research about to be undertaken on whether breakfast helps kids at school.
- Luddite Journo wants to be able to tick the Pakeha box on the next census.
- Amy highlights The Uniform Project.
- Darien Fenton considers who should pay for swine flu-related absences from work.
- sas gives us her 11 top tips on blogging (although she has since rescinded the 11th).
- littlegemsession regales us with tales of libraries she has known.
Thursday, 18 June 2009
at 6:58 am by Julie
Here be goodies; make with your clicky!
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer