- Alice Boyes has a full summary of the findings from her survey on weight and relationships, thanks very much to her for emailing me about it in response to our quick hit on the matter.
- Wellywood Woman considers the privileging of men's projects in feature film work.
- Tesni values her autonomy of self.
- The Paradoxical Cat has been reading Fiona Kidman's second volume of memoirs.
- Lauredhel writes about the public pressures women face about breastfeeding (hat tipped to Azelmed)
- Emma examines the nasty defence tactic used in Nai Yin Xue's trial.
- Luddite Journo continues to look at the cutting of ACC funding for sexual violence support services.
- David Farrar reports on a talk by Manda Zan-Erzin of the Alliance of Iranian Women.
- Idiot/Savant highlights research on outcomes for children whose parents stay together for the sake of the kids.
- Mrs Skin considers women's storytelling.
- Psycho Milt points out Berlusconi's predilection for "conquest" is scary, resulting in an explosive and potentially TRIGGERING comment thread at No Minister.
- Meganwegan tells us what she thinks is hotter than a certain All Black's cheekbones.
- Lita has some sleeve-face marvels.
- Anarkaytie chronicles a solstice celebration she attended recently.
- Paul reports on the Minister of Education's insistence that There Shall Be No Tables.
New to the blogroll:
Hannah's Edible Garden
Alice Boyes' blog