Wednesday 10 June 2009

So long and thanks

I'm leaving the THM crew. I have some other commitments, and I can't meet them all, especially not in the next semester. And I need to do some serious thinking about what I do next, having gone through three careers already (accountant, academic, public servant). So, with regret (obviously!), I'm leaving.

I will still be blogging at my own place: In a Strange Land.

Thank you to my friends here, especially Julie, who got this whole thing going. Look after Julie, everyone. She holds this place together. I admire her enormously. And if I were to pick out any one of my other friends here to say that I admire them, why, it would be all of them.

I've turned off comments on this. It's an announcement, not a discussion. You can always contact me off-blog if you like.

Ka kite ano.

Deborah