- It's only natural, Dave - ask any baboon - Rosemary McLeod considers David Letterman.
- A Day in the Life of an Abortion Clinic Escort - thanks to Anna for submitting this one
- Shakespeare's daughters - Rachel Cusk considers women's writing in the Guardian (thanks to HH for pointing this out on FB)
- Sue Moroney and Cactus Kate look at the curious case of the the Minister of Women's Affairs, and whether her lack of competence might be a deliberate ploy on the part of John Key.
- Why pink doesn't stink - Emily Hill (again in the Guardian) looks at the Pinkstinks campaign and whether pink is as anti-feminists as all that (thanks to the Mighty S for sharing this link)
- Deborah finds a programme to train bar staff in reducing rape that is sans victim-blaming, hurrah!
Monday, 14 December 2009
at 12:10 pm by Julie
Sorry some of these have taken me a while to share, I didn't realise I had a grab-bag sitting in draft.
Categories: Feminist Blogging Stuff