Friday, 27 November 2009

This just in - Richard Worth won't be charged

Both Stuff and the Herald are running a breaking news banner saying no charges will be laid against Worth after the serious allegations against him earlier in the year. No more info at this time.

UPDATE: Here's the Herald article, up just now.

It will be interesting to see if John Key now reveals why he lost confidence in Worth as a Minister, seeing as how he earlier said he wouldn't tell us because he didn't want to prejudice the police investigation.


Sally said...

I believe that Key will not make any meaningful comment.

C.C. said...

Totally off-topic but I was hoping there might be a post today about it being the tenth anniversary of Georgina Beyer being elected. Monica at TransGriot noted it here

Anonymous said...

What serious allegations?

Not the whole Neelam thing again is it?