- Boganette considers why she watches America's Next Top Model
- And Pretty Pretty Pretty report in detail on the first episode of the latest series to air in NZ.
- frogblog reports on a worrisome child violence case, which makes me thankful for the amendment of s59.
- Deborah shares the good, and the bad, of her local paper's attempt on Valentine's Day lurve coverage.
- Outdoor Knit is the place to find out about those yarn hearts on fences about the place this weekend.
- sas writes to God asking for an improvement in the state of 2010 thus far.
- Mo-mo suggests a top 20 of songs for the dumped on Valentine's.
- AnneE is disappointed with the tax reform options that seem to be ignoring the option of progressivity.
- Luddite Journo asks how many New Zealanders do actually want a GST increase. (Personally I'd be happy to pay an income tax increase, but I am given to understand that I am weird)
- Cath reflects on marriage.
Monday, 15 February 2010
at 12:10 pm by Julie
It's been so long since I've done one of these that my computer didn't auto-fill the title.
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer