- PhD in Parenting starts off talking about the indiscretion of asking breastfeeders to cover up, and moves on to the general concept of women's bodies being covered up. (Thanks to Harvest Bird for this one)
- Pansy Wong is proving to be a pretty unpopular Minister of Women's Affairs amongst those to the left of centre, as evidenced by this and this.
- barvasfiend finds out lentils aren't so bad after all.
- QoT disembowells the "anti-abortion doctors shouldn't have to act as medical professionals when a woman expresses doubt about continuing her pregnancy" line.
- Nikki shares how she first started to get her knit on.
- Shiny highlights some polling anomalies, sparked by whether the question uses "gay" or the "homosexual".
- Deborah puts the boot into the National-Act-Maori Party proposal around step-change for 25% of NZ's school children.
- Giovanni has a startlingly wonderful and interesting post about the invisibility of work these days. If you only read one link from this post, make it this one.
- Luddite Journo approves of Ali Mau telling Women's Day to go fug themselves.
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
at 1:07 pm by Julie