- Amanda Fitzwater pledges to not use disableist, racist, sexist, homophobic, elitist or image-shaming language in her writing.
- Jan Logie points out that cutting access to the DPB makes women more vulnerable to domestic violence.
- Alice Boyes asks if anyone else is feeling lethargic since the end of daylight savings (me! me!) and has some answers.
- Jane Young reports on Hillary Clinton's efforts to put abortion on the agenda at G8 discussions about maternal health.
- meganwegan has become less of a Twitter bitch.
- Craig Young doesn't mourn anti-abortionist (and homophobic anti-Semite) Father Paul Marx. Hat tipped to the ALRANZ newsletter.
- anjum is over the V8s.
- Nikki found some cute vandalism.
- Sue Kedgeley chronicles National's attempts to stop investigations into the state of Aged Care.
- Brenda asks if hiring practices around open source developer positions are inherently (albeit possibly inadvertently) sexist.
- And Luddite Journo is continuing her great coverage of the Dirty Sesh issue.
Wednesday, 14 April 2010
at 2:43 pm by Julie