Wednesday 7 July 2010

New laydee in blogland

Another new blogger to read:

steph is doing some feminist blogging at LadyNews. She's got some great posts up already, including an excellent deconstruction of Kerre Woodham's victim blaming column, and a thoughtful analysis of issue of consent and secret filming.

Any other new women blogging? Let us know in comments, and I'll add you to this post, and put your blog in our blogroll. You don't have to be a feminist blogger: we want to support all women blogging in New Zealand, whether you are blogging parenting, or craft, or politics, or feminism, or shoes, or cooking, or gardening, or whatever.

Update:

Padgp writes La Vita รจ Bella - a blog of thanks. In her own words, "It's not religious, or even spiritual. Just a way for me to express to cyberspace the things I am thankful for."

1 comment:

padgp said...

Hi guys, I'd love to be mentioned on The Hand Mirror.
I write La Vita e Bella - A Blog of Thanks.

It's not religious, or even spiritual. Just a way for me to express to cyberspace the things I am thankful for. Spurred initially by all the negativity out in the blogosphere.
I'd love the opportunity to share the blog with everyone else and maybe even get submissions from people all over the world about what they are thankful for.

You can check me out on here:
www.yestodayiamthankful.blogspot.com

Thanks :)
Polly