- Sarah Seltzer finds some spooky parallels between recent legislative moves in the USA and The Handmaid's Tale.
- Denny writes about the benefits of botox for spinal cord injuries. Ta Deborah for this one.
- yngmamac generously shares her experience of bipolar. Many thanks to Lauren on Twitter for this one.
- Emma Hart on trolls and tinks, and an ensuing interesting discussion about a variety of bloggy things. Several people pointed me to this, thank ye all kindly.
- In other troll-related stuff Ally reports on how one such personage was dealt with recently on the WYFC Facebook page.
- lawthink considers whether the ban on the burqa in France will really enhance women's freedom. Another twitter find, sorry can't remember who to thank.
- Teacher Trainee details her concerns about the proposal to put top grads into NZ schools as teachers after a 6 week course.
- For those still actively worrying our pretty little heads about the gender pay gap here's a timely cartoon from Ampersand on those choices women make to be paid less.
- Morgan Godfrey has some useful observations of Tariana Turia's record on abortion.
Sunday, 17 April 2011
at 10:21 pm by Julie
In the drawer tonight:
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer