- This is awesomeness in a blog post, at Pickled Think.
- margotmagowan noticed something missing from a whole heap of kids' movie posters this year. (H/T to @bluemilk)
- Author of Big Selling Actual Books Kate Elliott explains why she writes about rape in her stories. (Trigger warning for rape, violence, war)
- Curvaceous Dee determines what makes her a woman.
- Just in case you missed it, here's Lew's excellent post on the strategic comms failures in the Alasdair Thompson Is A Sexist Dinosaur case (written after the TV3 interview but before the sacking).
- The BBC offers the perspective of sponsored children in Ghana. (H/T to @stef_thomp)
- Annanonymous has a two-parter on over-parenting, Part I and Part II.
- rgoodchild asks where are the men's refuges? (Trigger warning for domestic violence/abusive relationships)
Monday, 11 July 2011
at 5:35 pm by Julie
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer