- The frequently women-hating reaction to Labour daring to suggest that they make take some deliberate, transparent and necessary structural steps towards lifting their number of women MPs.
- Trevor Mallard baiting another MP in the House by calling him "cougar bait."
- People who don't lay out their arguments properly and then don't come to the meeting to discuss the issue so you never really know where they stand before you make the decision.
- Changing a law because some state agencies broke it and the solution to that problem is somehow to make it legal, with the consequence that a whole heap of people who should have privacy no longer will.
- Promulgation by supposed lefties of the antiquated idea that women are precious flowers who should not be sullied by the putrid compost of politics and the stale water of being politicians or something like that, this metaphor is tortured enough already without actually trying to get it to make sense.
- Reflecting on how unfair and wrong and conservative New Zealand's abortion laws and provision actually are, yet again.
- Cancer. Always.
- The increasingly dirty SkyCity pokies for convention centre deal.
- Doctors who want to be GPs but don't want to prescribe contraception. It's your JOB, yo.
Ok, enough ragey bullet points from me - what's angrifying you?