- The ex-expat blogs at her place about religious education in secular state schools.
- Anjum reports on her attempts at dialogue with a person who thinks all terrorists are muslim.
- Sophie wants to go for a walk without hassles, thanks very much.
- Idiot/Savant continues the multi-blog discussion about the new domestic violence legislation.
- Art and My Life considers the psuedonym.
- Ari looks at redefining marriage.
- While Anita argues against its legal status.
- Megan's Friday Frock turns into something else.
- Dr Sapna writes about India, Indian politics, and what she learnt in 2008.
- Joanna Spratt examines a gap in New Zealand's proud history of universal suffrage.
- Jane Young asks questions about Gaza.
Wednesday, 14 January 2009
at 2:18 pm by Julie
First edition of the New Year, hurrah!
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer