- Dave encounters some difficulties with getting much information from the Minister of Women's Affairs staff.
- Lita looks at the Willie Jackson v Tony Veitch stoush, and how Tony Veitch is still not the victim.
- Lew shares some pics from the Pink and Blue Project.
- Deborah lived through the Great New Zealand Internet Blackout and returns to tell the tale.
- Homepaddock supports the Government's decision to fund the Plunket Help line 24/7.
- Luddite Journo reports on a truly truly awful game which is all about rape.
- Anita has kicked off an interesting discussion about the relative pay of nurses and police officers, and the gender dimensions therein.
- Psycho Milt puts his case around pay equity at No Minister, explaining why right wingers just don't see it as an issue.
- Queen of Thorns eviscerates Karl du Fresne's column about a man dying in an immigration raid on a brothel.
- Anjum writes about her experiences at the 6th National Interfaith Forum.
- Anne Else posts a column from Michele A'Court about the stripper at the stag party cliche.
- Matthew and Waverney reflect on a year without rubbish.
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
at 6:03 pm by Julie
Here be goodies:
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer