Due to the success of that survey, and its popularity amongst our readership, we have decided to do a survey for the by-election, using web-based survey tool Survey Monkey this time to make it easier for everyone.
The questions are as follows:
- What particular issues do you believe women in Mt Albert face?
- How do you think women's representation could be preserved and/or enhanced if the proposed Auckland Super City proceeds?
- Should the Ministry of Women's Affairs be: Abolished OR Decreased OR Continued at the current level OR Increased
- In considering allegations of rape the law should: Require the defendant to prove sex was consensual OR require the victim to disprove sex was consensual (status quo)
- Should access to abortion be: Abolished OR Restricted OR Continued as currently provided OR Increased to on demand
- Should paid parental leave be: Abolished OR Decreased OR Continued at the current level OR Increased
- In the forthcoming Child Discipline referendum New Zealanders should: Vote Yes OR Vote No or Abstain
- Pay Equity measures by Government are: Necessary OR Unnecessary
- Social change advertising campaigns, such as It's Not Ok, should be: Abolished OR Decreased OR Continued at the current level OR Increased
- John Boscawen/Act
- David Shearer/Labour
- Melissa Lee/National
- Dakta Green/ALCP
- Russel Norman/Green
- Judy Turner/United Future
- Simonne Dyer/Kiwi Party
- Julian Pistorius/Libertarianz
- Jackson James Wood/Independent
- Jim Bagnall/Union of Fathers
- Ari Baker/Independent
- Ben Boyce/The Bill and Ben Party
- Malcolm France/People Before Profit
- Rusty Kane/The Peoples Choice Party
- Anthony Joseph James Van Den Heuvel/Human Rights Party
* Because I've had so little blog time since we launched it that I was slack about following up etc.