- Luddite Journo reckons Michael Clarke may have been guilty of being a decent guy.
- Azlemed considers the ethical question of whether or not women should be allowed to sell their eggs.
- Deborah asks how one goes about getting rid of a dodgy Pope, after revelations the man now known as Benedict XVI was involved in covering up sexual abuse of children.
- meganwegan sighes.
- Amy gives us a bit of advance notice for Ada Lovelace Day on March 24th.
- Helen rediscovers sizeable fiction.
- barvasfiend didn't like Avatar and did like Dr Parnassus' Imaginarium.
- Shiny's perturbed by an icky Air NZ Facebook advert.
- Marianne outlines what courage looks like to her on an ordinary day, and asks readers for to share their courageous everydays too.
Friday, 19 March 2010
at 8:20 am by Julie
Categories: Odds and Ends Drawer