Saturday 14 August 2010

Some reconstructing underway

Some tinkering will be occurring over the next wee while, starting v shortly, so please bear with us if anything breaks.

Feel free to let us know about anything that's not working, or which you'd like to see improved, in comments on this post.

We'll basically be shifting to a new template, which will probably look quite a bit like the old one in the short term at least, although we'll be setting up Pages for some of the bits which have been  in the side-bar and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ok this is possibly not the final template, but an interim one, and I know I've gotta fix the side-bar images. More work will be happening tomorrow. Feel free to offer constructive feedback in the meantime, as if I could stop you.

Deborah said...

I like the green! It's a cleaner look, which appeals to me.

Julie said...

Thanks Deborah. Yesterday's work has happened today instead, due to a tummy bug which made its way through all the family to finally get me.

Have cleaned up the side-bar, put in new versions of a couple of things that I hope will work better and be cleaner, and we have some other stuff in draft behind the scenes that is likely to go up in the new few days.

Thanks for your patience everyone, should be there soonish.