Monday 12 May 2008

Mothers' Day Round-up

Well Sunday was Mothers' Day, here in Aotearoa NZ, and so it seems appropriate to do a bit of a round-up of all the posts I can find on the matter, for your perusal:



And as an added bonus, here's a few posts from over the oceans:

Please feel free to share your posts in links.




---

Yesterday was my first Mothers' Day with actual progeny.* At some point I'm going to write something about it. But for now let's just go with; it was nice.








* For years the cat has got both of us small silly gifts on Mothers' and Fathers' Day, and for birthdays and Xmas, but I've never truly felt like I'm her actual mother. Something to do with the fact she is furry all over, has a tail, and can only communicate through hard looks and soft meows.

2 comments:

Violet said...

A nice bunch of links once again (and I'm not counting my own)!

Sybil Vane's post was quite interesting, though I still reckon a day of pampering and freedom from household chores is my top pick of Mothers Day presents. Either that, or a massive shoes voucher.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! And a very interesting group of links.