- When it rains half an hour before the scheduled start time, many people will already be on their way
- Especially if the rain is localised to your suburb
- And even if it is absolutely torrential.
- We can fit 12 people sitting in our lounge.
- Butter icing is all very well, especially for small children to mush into hair, carpet and my nice skirt.
- Entertaining without a dishwasher is tough.
- Unless you have fabulous guests who do most of the dishes before they go home.
- It is possible to make a 1-shaped cake without it turning out looking like a penis.
- Balloons make excellent baby distractors.
- Pink cupcakes are more popular than their blue siblings.
- One year olds can't handle the jandle in regard to (un)wrapping.
- There is always at least one child who is more developed than your offspring at any given event.
- And at least one relative of said Uber-kinder who will rub it in. Much like the icing.
- People will come from far and wide just for a cuddle from Wriggly :-)
Thursday, 15 January 2009
at 12:04 pm by Julie
In no particular order,