A little bit of a "greatest hits" of 2012, by the very blunt measurements of page views and comments:
Top five posts by pageviews:
- Guestie from Rachel Rayner - Of cupcakes and feminists - January
- Luddite Journo's Look Stuff, I've fixed it - May
- Luddite Journo's It's just a joke - February
- Julie's MCP Watch: Richard Prosser MP - January
- anthea's Transphobic tripe, again - February
- For debate: Why don't more feminists support libertarianism? - February
- Family First and Lily Allen - a Luddite Journo post, July
- It is rapists who are responsible for rape - a Julie post, July
Feel free to share your favourite* post in comments, and thank you very much for the work that you do - writing, commenting, reading - that contributes to The Hand Mirror's ongoingness.
In March we will reach five years of blogging. Five used to be almost unheard of but these days I reckon it's the new three, i.e. middle-age. ;-)
* "Favourite" may not mean the post you liked the most, it may just be one that stuck in your head or which outraged you, or anything else really.